“The Midwest African American Genealogy Institute, commonly known as MAAGI, is the premiere event where attendees learn, research, and gain the tools needed to become a stellar researchers in the field of African American genealogy and family history. BlackProGen LIVE host Nicka Sewell-Smith – along with panelists Angela Walton-Raji, Bernice Bennett, Shelley Murphy, Toni Carrier, and more – were in the house at the Genealogy Center at the Allen County Public Library in Fort Wayne, IN from July 9-11, 2019.”
Monthly Archives: July 2019
My friend and I created a basic pedigree chart. Click on the link to download the PDF Genes Work Pedigree Chart
For those of you unfamiliar how to download a PDF, I have directions below.
Below are directions have to download a PDF if you are unfamiliar.
Directions are for a Mac (should be a similar process on a PC)
- After you click the link, the pedigree chart will open in a new webpage.
- Go to File then click on Print which should be the last on the list
- The print window will pop up, on the bottom left you will see PDF. click on the PDF dropdown menu
- After you click on the PDF dropdown menu you will see Save as PDF
- Click save as PDF and rename the file and save it to your desired location.